AS A REMINDER WE WILL BE HOSTING THE SAFE FUN-FIT AT THE BAYFRONT CLASSES ON THANKSGIVING DAY, THURSDAY 11/26.
WE WILL NOT BE HAVING THE SAFE FUN-FIT EVENT ON SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 28TH.
If classes are full, still join us as spots may become available.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ...COVID-19 PROTOCOL
- All participants must check in at the table
- Temperature checks of participants before classes
- Please bring your own water, towel and yoga mat (you will need a mat if you are participating in Yoga or HIIT Camp)
- Social distancing measures will be taken
Fitness classes will offer 40 to 60 minute sessions including:
- Walk to Run - teaching individuals the skills needed to increase their endurance through proper running and walking techniques
- HIIT Camp - fitness training, burn more calories in a shorter time, increased metabolic rate hours after exercise, reduce heart rate, blood sugar, blood pressure and overall cardiovascular endurance
- Walk the Bayfront - Enjoy a beautiful walk along the bayfront at your own pace anytime between 7am-11am (no registration required). Come to the registration table and we would be more than happy to give you some routes to follow
- Yoga - guiding individuals through a series of poses to improve physical and mental strength
- Zumba - fun aerobic workout that mixes in the latest dance moves
At McCaughan Park:
- Walk to Run: 7am–7:40am NOTE: Thursday, November 26th we will be timing the South Texas Turkey Chase 5K Championship. WE WILL NOT BE HAVING THE WALK TO RUN CLASS. If you are interested in participating in this 5K please click HERE.
- HIIT Camp: 8am-8:40am
At the Islanders Pavilion:
- Yoga: 9am-9:40am
*Subject to cancellation due to inclement weather
*Each class capped at 30-35 participants
*Minimum age to participate is 8 years old
*Youth ages 8-15 must be accompanied by an adult
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 361-947-1540