Come out and join the closed off 1.25 mile pedestrian Fitness Lane from Cole Park to the Art Center to bike, run or walk from 7 am-11 am every Saturday!
If classes are full, still join us as spots may become available.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ...COVID-19 PROTOCOL
- All participants must check in at the table
- Temperature checks of participants before classes
- Please bring your own water, towel and yoga mat (you will need a mat if you are participating in yoga or fitness)
- Social distancing measures will be taken
Fitness classes will offer 40 to 60 minute sessions including:
- Walk to Run - teaching individuals the skills needed to increase their endurance through proper running and walking techniques
- Fitness Moves - fitness training through a variety of techniques including bodyweight, conditioning and circuit training
- Walk the Bayfront - Enjoy a beautiful walk along the bayfront at your own pace anytime between 7am-11am (no registration required). Come to the registration table and we would be more than happy to give you some routes to follow
- Yoga - guiding individuals through a series of poses to improve physical and mental strength
- Zumba - fun aerobic workout that mixes in the latest dance moves
At McCaughan Park:
- Walk to Run: 7am–7:40am NOTE: September 26th we will be hosting a FREE timed 5K starting at 7:30 am. WE WILL NOT BE HAVING THE WALK TO RUN CLASS. If you are interested in running/walking the 5K please click here to register.
- Fitness Moves: 8am-8:40am
At the Islanders Pavilion:
- Yoga: 9am-9:40am
*Subject to cancellation due to inclement weather
*Each class capped at 25 participants
*Minimum age to participate is 8 years old
*Youth ages 8-15 must be accompanied by an adult
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 361-947-1540