Proceeds from this event goes directly to CASA of the Coastal Bend. CASA’s mission is to speak up for and find permanent homes for foster children in crisis throughout Nueces and Aransas Counties.
When: August 15th-29th
From your confirmation email click on the manage my registration button then you will be able to..
- Download your Virtual Race Bib that you can print out and display on social media before you run!
- Then complete the distance of 3.10 miles from a location of your choice
- Upload your race time and screenshot by again clicking on your manage my registration button from your confirmation email to upload your time or if you have any trouble you may email your race time and screen shot to email@example.com .We will email you when certificate is ready to download.
- Download finishers certificate.
- Post Race Packet Pickup includes t-shirt for all and additional award certificates for age group winners. Packet Pickup will be Sept. 15th & 16th 9am to 4pm at our CASA office
Don’t Forget to Post Your Superhero Costume Pictures and Finish Results on our Facebook Event Page!
How To: Submit Time
How To: Print Bib
How To: Print Certificate