Slayin' Gray Fire it Up 5K Race Description
Date: November 20, 2021 (Register by October 29th to guarantee a race shirt)
Fire It Up! 5K Start Time: 9:00AM
Corn Hole Tournament: Check in at 10:00AM
BBQ Cook Off: Meet and Set Up at 8:00AM
Race Shirt, Finisher Medal, Other Goodies
To be determined.
Please read important information below
- NO REFUNDS!
- PLEASE STAY HOME IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL THE DAY OF THE RUN!!
- This race will be conducted with COVID -19 guidelines in place and adhere to City, State and USATF guidelines.
- PLEASE ENSURE TO GET YOUR TEMPERATURE CHECKS AT THE TEMPERATURE CHECK STATIONS the morning of the run! Each participant will receive a paper/silicone bracelet that shows they have followed the protocol. If temperature is high, you will not be able to participate.
- Online registration will close on Tuesday, November 16, 2021.
- No Race Day Registration.
- Sign up for a wave 1,2,3 or 4. 50 participants per wave. Each following wave starts 30 secs-1 min after the previous wave. Your finish time for awards is based on your chip time.
- Runners/Walkers warming up and waiting for their wave start must practice social distancing measures.
- The DJ will announce wave number and bib numbers allowed to enter the starting corral.
- Only the current wave will be allowed in the starting corral. Once one wave of runners leaves the next wave will be allowed to enter the starting corral.
- Runners can run with their own water and a table will be set up with 8oz water bottles at the 5K turnaround where runners can grab their own water.
- Please pay close attention to the wave you are in (this will be located on the back of your race bib).
- PACKET PICK UP: TBD
- Age group awards.
Thank you for your understanding and following the guidelines listed above. If you have any questions, please email Christi Valadez at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail your registration FORM to or you can register online:
Attn: Christi Valadez
4833 Saratoga Blvd. #496
Corpus Christi, Texas 78413
SPONSORSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE!
We are humbly asking for your support to make it a success. There are several monetary sponsorship levels, and each will be recognized depending on the level chosen. If you are not ready for a monetary sponsorship, but would still like to get involved, your business can provide In Kind Donations and Services.
It is an opportunity to support a worthy cause, shine in our community and to get your company seen through all our promotional efforts. To become a sponsor simply download the Sponsorship form HERE and mail in the form OR you can secure your sponsorship online at www.slayingray.org/sponsorship
For any questions, email Christi Valadez at email@example.com
Slayin' Gray is a 501(c)(3) organization EIN: 85-2738783
- Location: Corpus Christi, TX 78410
- Race Date: 2021/11/20 08:00:00 AM (Saturday)
- 5k Run/Walk (18 and older)
- 5K Run/Walk (17 and younger)