CCRR South Texas Turkey Chase 5K Championship
Join us on 11/26/2022(race date estimated)
CCRR South Texas Turkey Chase 5K Championship Race Description
The tradition continues! Participate in either the South Texas Turkey Chase 5K Championship or The Turkey Chase Virtual Edition. Register by Nov. 16 , 2020 to guarantee T -shirt and finisher medal! After deadline it’s first come first serve till we run out.
South Texas Turkey Chase 5K Championship
Register online: corpusroadrunners.com or vfitproductions.com
Please help us by ensuring all the below guidelines are followed. We would love to continue having live runs!
Date: Thursday, November 26th
Time: First Wave starts at 7:30 am
Location: Water’s Edge Park
- This race will be conducted with COVID -19 guidelines in place and adhere to City, State and USATF guidelines.
- If you feel unwell the day of the run, we ask that you stay home.
- Please keep about 6 feet between yourself and others.
- Please wear a mask in public settings if and when social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- Please ensure that you get your temperature checked the day of the run. We will have two stations set up for this. Once your temperature is checked, you will receive a bracelet. This bracelet will let us know that you have followed the guidelines requested.
- Limited to the first 400 runners/walkers.
- Sign up for a wave 1 through 8. 50 participants per wave. Wave 1 starts at 7:30 AM each following wave starts 30-60 seconds after the previous wave. Your finish time for awards is based on your chip time. If you forgot what wave you signed up for it will be located behind your race bib label.
- No Race Day registration!
- Packet Pickup- November 25 at Fleet Feet Sports (514 Everhart) 10 am - 6 pm and race day at Water's Edge from 6:30 am-7:30 am.
- Runners warming up and waiting for their wave start must practice social distancing measures.
- The DJ will announce wave number allowed to enter the starting corral.
- Only the current wave will be allowed in the starting corral. Once one wave of runners leaves the next wave will be allowed to enter the starting corral.
- Runners can run with their own water and multiple tables will be set up with 8 oz water bottles where runners can grab their own water.
- Live Results will be posted online www.vfitproductions.com and you can view results from your phone as soon as the race is complete.
For additional information please contact Frank Flores at email@example.com or call 361-854-0899
Overall Male & Female
Overall Male and Female Masters
Top age group winner’s male and female
- 10 and under
- Location: Corpus Christi, TX 78413
- Race Date: 2020/11/26 07:30:00 AM (Thursday)