Stomp into Fitness Race Description
Don't be EXTINCT! Join us for the Stomp into Fitness 5K/1K Dino Dash.
You won't want to miss this DINOmite of a time!
Dinos Alive CC will be present!!
Texas State Aquarium Coupon HERE
Location: Water's Edge Park 402 S. Shoreline BLVD
Date: May 15, 2021
7:15 am 1K Dino Dash
7:30 am 5K Run
Register early to be guaranteed your shirt size!
Please read important information below
- NO REFUNDS!
- PLEASE STAY HOME IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL THE DAY OF THE RUN!!
- This race will be conducted with COVID -19 guidelines in place and adhere to City, State and USATF guidelines.
- PLEASE ENSURE TO GET YOUR TEMPERATURE CHECKS AT THE TEMPERATURE CHECK STATIONS the morning of the run! Each participant will receive a paper bracelet that shows they have followed the protocol. If temperature is high, you will not be able to participate.
- Online registration will close on May 13th at noon. Please come to packet pick up on May 14th from 12 PM-6 PM at Fleet Feet Sports, 514 Everhart Road to register in person. Prices do go up $5 on May 14th and 15th.
- Sign up for a wave 1,2,3,4,5,6 OR 7. 50 participants per wave. Each following wave starts 1 min after the previous wave. Your finish time for awards is based on your chip time.
- Runners/Walkers warming up and waiting for their wave start must practice social distancing measures.
- The DJ will announce wave number and bib numbers allowed to enter the starting corral.
- Only the current wave will be allowed in the starting corral. Once one wave of runners leaves the next wave will be allowed to enter the starting corral.
- Runners can run with their own water and multiple tables will be set up with 8 oz water bottles where runners can grab their own water
- Please pay close attention to the wave you are in (this will be located on the back of your race bib)
- PACKET PICK UP, MAY 14TH FROM 12-6PM AT FLEET FEET SPORTS, 514 EVERHART ROAD OR ON RACE DAY AT WATER'S EDGE PARK FROM 6:30AM-7:15AM
- Age group awards
Thank you for your understanding and following the guidelines listed above. If you have any questions, please call or email us,
361-730-3333 OR INFO@KIDSGETFIT.NET
All proceeds benefit The Kids Get Fit– a 501 (c ) (3) nonprofit organization
Your support will help the fight against the rise of childhood obesity and diabetes in South Texas. Your contributions will allow us to provide FREE hands-on classes with certified experts in fitness and nutrition. It is also our quest to impact as many families and kids with our community partnerships with CCISD and the Garcia Center. Awareness and prevention are the key essentials to achieving our goal. 2600+ kids impacted
- Location: Corpus Christi, TX 78401
- Race Date: 2021/05/15 07:30:00 AM (Saturday)
- 5K Run 18 and Older
- 5K Run 17 and under
- 1K Dino Dash (8 & under)