Safe Fun-Fit at the Bayfront February 11
Join us on 02/11/2023(race date estimated)
Safe Fun-Fit at the Bayfront February 11 Race Description
SAFE FUN-FIT AT THE BAYFRONT CLASSES AND WALK WITH A DOC IS GOING TO BE CANCELED FOR 2/11 DUE TO COLD WEATHER.
SEE YOU NEXT SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 18TH!
FOR MORE QUESTIONS OR INFORMATION PLEASE CALL/TEXT 361-947-1540
DATE: SATURDAY February 11th!
Location: The Water’s Edge Park
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ...COVID-19 PROTOCOL
- All participants must check in at the table
- Please bring your own water, towel and yoga mat (you will need a mat if you are participating in Yoga or Fitness)
- Social distancing measures will be taken
Fitness classes will offer 40 to 60 minute sessions including:
- Walk with a Doc: This doctor-led group is a fun and safe place to go for a walk, learn about health and meet new friends. The event is FREE and all are welcome every 2nd Saturday of the month! Presentation will be hosted Dr. Crystal Garza Topic: Benefits of walking.
- Walk the Bayfront - Enjoy a beautiful walk along the bayfront at your own pace anytime between 7am-11am (registration not required). Come to the registration table and we would be more than happy to give you some routes to follow
Back to Basics Fitness with Ashley Chapa - is a contemporary holistic fitness class involvingfunctional movements. The goals and benefits of this class are to assist one improve mobility,stability, balance, mental health, and well-being all while burning calories and strengtheningmuscles at the same time. All fitness levels are welcome – modifications available.
- Yoga with Ashley Chapa - guiding individuals through a series of poses to improve physical and mental strength
- Zumba with Esmeralda Megee- fun aerobic workout that mixes in the latest dance moves
At McCaughan Park:
- Walk with a Doc Corpus Christi: 8am-10am- Presentation will begin at 8am followed by a short walk
At Islanders Pavilion:
- Back to Basics Fitness: 8am-8:40am
- Yoga: 9am-9:40am
*Subject to cancellation due to inclement weather
*Each class capped at 30-35 participants
*Minimum age to participate is 8 years old
*Youth ages 8-15 must be accompanied by an adult
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 361-947-1540
- Location: Corp Christi, TX 78413
- Race Date: 2023/02/11 08:00:00 AM (Saturday)
- Walk with a Doc (8am)
- Back to Basics Fitness (8:00-8:40AM)
- Yoga (9:00-9:40AM)
- Zumba (10:00-10:40AM)
Safe Fun-Fit at the Bayfront February 11 Where & When
Safe Fun-Fit at the Bayfront February 11 Reviews
Be the first to review Safe Fun-Fit at the Bayfront February 11