Race has been postponed until further notice. Tentatively scheduled for October 2, 2021. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 361-947-1540.
Location: Portland Community Center
Time: 8 AM for 1st wave
Please read important information below
- This race will be conducted with COVID -19 guidelines in place and adhere to City, State and USATF guidelines.
- Temperature checks at check in.
- If you feel unwell the day of the run, please stay home.
- If you are unable to make the run, please call/text 361-947-1540 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wave 1 starts at 8 AM each following wave starts 1 min after the previous wave. Your finish time for awards is based on your chip time. Waves will be issued according to the date you registered. Your wave will be behind your bib number.
- Packet Pickup/late registration: DATE TBD Portland Library 2400 Memorial Parkway 12pm-4pm and race day from 7:15-7:45 am.
- Runners warming up and waiting for their wave start must practice social distancing measures.
- The DJ will announce wave number allowed to enter the starting corral.
- Only the current wave will be allowed in the starting corral. Once one wave of runners leaves the next wave will be allowed to enter the starting corral.
- Runners can run with their own water and tables will be set up with water bottles where runners can grab their own water.
Thank you for your understanding and following the guidelines listed above. If you have any questions, please call/text 361-947-1540 or email us at email@example.com
10K and 5K Run 2 Mile Walk & 2 Mile Kids Run Awards for overall Male and Female .Awards for top 3 in each age group in the 10K,5K and 2 Mile Kids Run VF Productions RFID Tag Timing! All participants will receive a 1 day grounds pass to Windfest.