MORE INFO COMING SOON!
Join us on September 25th for a 5K or 10K distance to support myTEAM TRIUMPH: Wings of Texas as we work to "help every Texan with disabilities experience the joy of crossing the finish line as possible." The event will take place at Waters Edge Park and run along the beautiful bay!
Location: Water's Edge Park 402 S. Shoreline BLVD
Date: September 25, 2021
To become a sponsor simply download the Sponsorship form HERE and mail in the form OR you can email Thomas Cronnon email@example.com or call _________
Please read important information below
- NO REFUNDS!
- PLEASE STAY HOME IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL THE DAY OF THE RUN!!
- This race will be conducted with COVID -19 guidelines in place and adhere to City, State and USATF guidelines.
- PLEASE ENSURE TO GET YOUR TEMPERATURE CHECKS AT THE TEMPERATURE CHECK STATIONS the morning of the run! Each participant will receive a paper bracelet that shows they have followed the protocol. If temperature is high, you will not be able to participate.
- Online registration will close on ______ at noon. Please come to packet pick up on date/time/location to register in person. Prices do go up __________
- Sign up for a wave 1,2,3,4,5 or 6. 50 participants per wave. Each following wave starts 30 secs-1 min after the previous wave. Your finish time for awards is based on your chip time.
- Runners/Walkers warming up and waiting for their wave start must practice social distancing measures.
- The DJ will announce wave number and bib numbers allowed to enter the starting corral.
- Only the current wave will be allowed in the starting corral. Once one wave of runners leaves the next wave will be allowed to enter the starting corral.
- Runners can run with their own water and multiple tables will be set up with 8 oz water bottles where runners can grab their own water
- Please pay close attention to the wave you are in (this will be located on the back of your race bib)
- PACKET PICK UP, date/time/location OR ON RACE DAY AT WATER'S EDGE PARK FROM 6:30AM-7:30AM
- Age group awards
Thank you for your understanding and following the guidelines listed above. If you have any questions, please call or email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call _______
All proceeds benefit myTEAM TRIUMPH: Wings of Texas
To enrich the health and well-being of individuals with disabilities by fostering lasting, authentic relationships through the teamwork environment of endurance athletics.