Mental & Physical Health Awareness Month 5K & 10K Run Presented by Todd Hunter and The City of Corpus Christi
Join us on 05/14/2022(race date estimated)
Mental & Physical Health Awareness Month 5K & 10K Run Presented by Todd Hunter and The City of Corpus Christi Race Description
Saturday May 14, 2022
Cole Park Pier
Register early! Race Capped at 150 registered
AGE GROUP AWARDS AND FREE CHIP TIMING!
Follow us on Facebook to keep up with all important updates.
Please help us improve our program by answering a few questions on the survey below. We would greatly appreciate it.
- 5k will have 10 year age group awards and the 10k will have Overall female/male and Masters male/female.
- 10K info: The 10K will be a double loop of the 5K course
- Bib pick up will be held from 6:45am-7:30am on Saturday before the run
If you have any questions, please call/text 361-947-1540 or email us at email@example.com
- Location: Corpus Christi, TX 78404
- Race Date: 2022/05/14 07:30:00 AM (Saturday)