BRING THE FAMILY FOR PICTURES WITH SANTA
LOTS OF GIVEAWAYS WHICH INCLUDE: TV’s, BLUETOOTH SPEAKERS, TOYS, GIFT CARDS AND MUCH MORE!!
NEW LOCATION: WATER'S EDGE PARK
Date: December 19, 2020
7:45 AM (first wave) FOR THE 1K (the 1K is not chipped timed, each participant will receive a finisher ribbon)
8 AM (first wave) FOR THE 5K
T-SHIRTS NOT GUARANTEED AFTER 12-07-20
Prices go up race week
Please read important information below...
- This race will be conducted with COVID -19 guidelines in place and adhere to City, State and USATF guidelines.
- If you feel unwell the day of the run, we ask that you stay home.
- Please keep about 6 feet between yourself and others.
- Please wear a mask in public settings if and when social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- Please ensure that you get your temperature checked the day of the run. We will have two stations set up for this. Once your temperature is checked, you will receive a bracelet. This bracelet will let us know that you have followed the guidelines requested.
- Limited to the first 400 runners/walkers.
- Waves will be assigned in the order you registered for the run. 50 runners/walkers per wave. If you would like to switch the wave you were assigned, please let us know and we will try our best to accommodate your request. Wave 1 for the 1K starts at 7:45 AM each following wave starts 30-60 seconds after the previous wave. Wave 1 for the 5K starts at 8 am each following wave starts 30-60 seconds after the previous wave. Your finish time for awards is based on your chip time. Your wave will be located behind your race bib label.
- No Race Day registration!
- Packet Pickup- December 18 at Fleet Feet Sports (514 Everhart) 2 pm - 6 pm and race day at Water's Edge Park from 6:45 am-7:45 am.
- Runners warming up and waiting for their wave start must practice social distancing measures.
- The DJ will announce wave number allowed to enter the starting corral.
- Only the current wave will be allowed in the starting corral. Once one wave of runners leaves the next wave will be allowed to enter the starting corral.
- Runners can run with their own water and multiple tables will be set up with 8 oz water bottles where runners can grab their own water.
- Live Results will be posted online www.vfitproductions.com and you can view results from your phone as soon as the race is complete.
Thank you for your understanding and following the guidelines listed above. If you have any questions, please call/text 361-947-1540 or email us at email@example.com