12th Annual Miles for Meals 5K Run and Walk
Join us on 11/13/2021
12th Annual Miles for Meals 5K Run and Walk Race Description
Location: South Cole Park (parking will be available at the First Baptist Church, 3115 Ocean Drive)
Date: November 13, 2021
Start Times: 1K- 5:30 PM and 5K Run- 6:00 PM and 5K Walk- 6:10 PM
Please read the important information below
- NO REFUNDS!
- PLEASE STAY HOME IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL THE DAY OF THE RUN!!
- This race will be conducted with COVID -19 guidelines in place and adhere to City, State, and USATF guidelines.
- PLEASE ENSURE TO GET YOUR TEMPERATURE CHECKS AT THE TEMPERATURE CHECK STATIONS the morning of the run! Each participant will receive a paper/silicone bracelet that shows they have followed the protocol. If the temperature is high, you will not be able to participate.
- Online registration will close on Thursday, November 11, 2021, at noon. Please come to packet pick up on November 12, 2021, 4-7 PM Brewster Street Icehouse Southside 5550 Holly Road, Corpus Christi, Texas 78411 to register in person.
- Sign up for a wave 1,2,3,4,5 or 6. 50 participants per wave. Each following wave starts 30 secs-1 min after the previous wave. Your finish time for awards is based on your chip time.
- Runners/Walkers warming up and waiting for their wave start must practice social distancing measures.
- The DJ will announce wave numbers and bib numbers allowed to enter the starting corral.
- Only the current wave will be allowed in the starting corral. Once one wave of runners leaves the next wave will be allowed to enter the starting corral.
- Runners can run with their own water and multiple tables will be set up with 8 oz water bottles where runners can grab their own water
- Please pay close attention to the wave you are in (this will be located on the back of your race bib)
- PACKET PICK UP, November 12, 2021, 4-7 PM at Brewster Street Icehouse Southside 5550 Holly Road Corpus Christi, Texas 78404 or race day at Cole Park South End.
- Age group awards
Thank you for your understanding and for adhering to the guidelines listed above. If you have any questions, please call or email Martha Cabrera
NOTE: PRICES DO GO UP ON FRIDAY, 11/12, AND RACE DAY 11/13
Race Details Saturday, November 13, 2021
• 4:00 p.m. Check-in
• 5:00 p.m. Registration Closes
• 5:30 p.m. Kids 1K Starts
• 6:00 p.m. 5K Run Starts
• 6:10 p.m. 5K Walk Starts
Awards 1st Place Male and Female for the following categories:
• Overall Master (40-49)
• Overall Grand Masters (60+)
1st, 2nd, 3rd Places for the following age groups for both Male and Female:
• Y1 (6 to 9)
• Y2 (10 to 14)
• Y3 (15 to 19)
• A1 (20 to 29)
• A2 (30 to 39)
• A3 (40 to 49)
• A4 (50 to 59)
• A5 (60 to 69)
• A6 (70+)
Mail your registration form to:
Coastal Bend Food Bank
Attn: Martha Cabrera c/o 12th Annual Miles for Meals
826 Krill Street Corpus Christi, TX 78408
Or Fax it to:
All proceeds benefit The Coastal Bend Food Bank's Backpack program
The Backpack Program aims to provide a bag of nutritious food to students identified as food insecure
Get ready for the 12th Annual Miles for Meals 5K Run and Walk
- Location: Corpus Christi, TX 78404
- Race Date: 2021/11/13 06:00:00 PM (Saturday)
- 5K Run (19 years & older)
- 5K Run (5-18 years)
- 5K Walk (19 years & older)
- 5K Walk (5-18 years)
- 1K Kids Run